Ready to Move Your Life Forward, and Manage your Career More Adeptly?
Join the Tribe and See It Happen
Cool! So you’re at this page because you’re thinkin’ about making some changes.
I like that. It makes me wonder what’s driving you. So fess up. What is it in your career that needs the nudge? Are you wanting to get unstuck? OR Maybe your life is an endless trail of unfinished and frenzied activities so you’re feeling super-stressed OR You are simply not where you know you COULD be. I know what it’s like dealing with the whirl and the emotion. Try my situation: a 5’ tall, female, blonde engineer, and in a technical world of male techies, despite being an experienced professional alongside them. (That’s me … Katie)
Then toss in family, community life, neighborhood activities, and 2 active kids … recipe = out of balance and unsure of my capability to DO IT ALL.
And you know what? It affects your self-confidence and a composed day!
Now I have a flexible self-employed job, I control my own schedule, and I don’t feel frantic and ineffective, especially when outnumbered by confident men. (That sounds like an infomercial ….)
I have published 2 books and stopped counting my followers at 1000 some time ago.
I am asked to come speak to women’s groups regularly, with the most common feedback being “So inspirational!”
So I invite you …. Get on board with me and Carol at Skirt Strategies.
It’s a regular dose of training (in small pieces, thank God!) and the sense that you’re in a pack of like-minded women all experiencing the same thing.
Oh yeah. SO it’s not free. But it’s pretty damn cheap. It’s only $27 a month.
It’s only $27 monthly (You are wayyy worth that!)
Don’t know yet if you are willing to join. Maybe this will help…
We, at Skirt Strategies, operate by certain tenets (the girl code)
- Women do things differently
- Women’s natural leadership traits are strong business levers when utilized
- When outnumbered, women’s natural skills may not emerge
- Women are not moving into higher leadership positions often because they feel uncomfortable adapting male leadership attributes to fit in
- We teach women to embrace their natural leadership strengths
- Learning should be fun!
Ergo, allow me to outline the membership.
- A different monthly topic about women’s leadership each month, including a training video
- A little training each week in that area; a specific assignment on a 1-page pdf and a short podcast to listen to
- An additional online course ready to take whenever you are ready ($179 value included)
- All the past webinars free (see the products page to be wow’d – you get nearly all these free)
- Access to the private FB group for discussions and small assignments.
- Discounts when we offer webinars and teleseminars
Here are a few samples of the monthly training topics we have focused on in the past:
- Work-Life Balance: Keeping Your Sanity
- Your Leadership Story
- Seeing Achievement Through Targets & Goals
- Standing Out In a Male-Dominated Workplace
- Tending to Key Relationships: Getting More Impact
- Money Mindsets: How Your Relationship With Money Affects your Success
- The Efficient You: Developing Habits to Excel
- Painless Meetings
- The Valuable You: Creating an Image that Shines
- Teambuilding: Getting any Group to Resonate
What makes us at Skirt Strategies different?
We understand that the women’s dilemma has not been solved. Our workplaces aren’t designed for a woman’s life, or her career. No wonder we’re crazy.
What’s possible? You can get focus and you can get control if given the right tool. Our training and regular accountability will help you live your life gracefully, be a natural leader and help you get noticed as a woman of influence.
What is different now? Research is proving that a woman’s position in the workplace is critical. So women are gaining more attention, and companies are wanting to take advantage of that. That’s why you should take advantage of the training we provide! We will help you with professional growth so you can easily and naturally move into the position you desire.
Here’s what you will be expected to do:
Dedicate time each week (really 15 minutes is enough) to get your crazy but smart self focused. Remember Skirt Strategies is all about “Tiny Training and Big Results”. That is because we keep a monthly training focus in front of you to use consistently at work and home. We will send you an email with an assignment in the form of a podcast and a 1-page workbook assignment.
Invest a little time in YOU – I think it was L’Oreal that said “You’re worth it.”
Drive home your professional development. Get better at what you do and how you make an impact.
Then you may actually have the time to use that L’Oreal product that you thought may be worth it.
Testimonials – just listen to our fans.
I feel powerful now, and I feel I have more energy than I’ve had in a really long time. – Lisa Adkins, technical entrepreneur
I use this every week. I love everything you pass along. Don’t change a thing. – Sue Neal, restaurant distribution executive
Katie really just so impressed me and blew me out of the water with her experiences and her techniques and leadership – Gina Cardinali, researcher in healthcare
AND …. You will be among other women who are all on that same train …. Let’s support each other! Let’s support the cause.
If you are not happy with the membership. I will refund you your investment for up to 6 months.
PS – here’s the recap
- You want a little more sanity in your weekday.
- You now see that the answer lies with you and your self-management.
- Being a better leader and developing professionally would definitely help.
- Tiny trainings, weekly would produce Big results over time.
- You’ve just learned there’s a wedge opening up for women in business.
- Voila – get some help from Skirt Strategies with our weekly training advice and setting an intent for the week.
We guide professionals to gracefully move into positions of leadership. Through our experiential workshops and membership community, we help women learn to communicate with authority and self confidence, manage with natural leadership tendencies and uncover and refine a clear professional style that gets women noticed and heard.